Is it worth a trip to the doctor for difficulty breathing and fever?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Difficulty breathing

There are 3 basic symptoms for which you should never wait to see if they go away without being evaluated--shortness of breath, chest pain, and severe abdominal pain.
The reason for this is that all of these can be associated with catastrophic illness (as well as many more benign illnesses). But there is no way you can tell. You need an md/do evaluation. See a doctor.

In brief: Difficulty breathing

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Bariatrics

In brief: Wow...YES

My dear paytoni..
Please do not suffer. Have your wonderful doc to address your dilemma and cure the cause/causes. You will be excited that you did. Trust me.

In brief: Wow...YES

My dear paytoni..
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Dr. Thomas Byrnes

Breathing is most important.
Fever means infection usually. Go see a doctor.

Breathing is most important.
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Marsha Davis