How long does the pelvic laparoscopy take?

Depends. A laparoscopy is a minimally invasive technique used for many different operations from a simple tubal ligation to a complex hysterectomy. Other operations include ectopic pregnancies, excision of ovarian cysts, removal of tubes or ovaries, removal of fibroids, lysis of adhesions, sacrocolpopexy, or excision of endometriosis. The surgical time depends on the complexity of the operation.
One hour ? Average time depending on the severity of findings. Some time is used in setting equipment, anesthesia and positioning the patient.
Varies. This varies by surgeon and by what is found and has to be addressed during the laparoscopy. It could be as quick at 30 minutes or as long as 2 hours.
Laparoscopy. It depends on what is being done. I would say a good rule of thumb would be one to 2 hours but it can be a lot longer.