How to get rid of yeast infection by using home remedies? My infection has slight clumpy discharge. Dried yellow discharge cut above anus, below vagina

See your doc. Sme people have reported that eating yoghurt helps keep a yeast infection away. However, if yours is as bad as you say you should probably consider an antifungal cream. This may not be easily treatable with non-medicinal means.
Yeast infection. Once a yeast infection has set in, it's very hard to get rid of it with home remedies (there are none that i know of that work safely and consistently). Over the counter yeast infection treatments are safe, affordable and most of all, they work! and you don't need a doctor's prescription to purchase them.