15 yo son extremely athlete has a heart murmur, recent EKG showed bradycardia, right ventricular hypertrophy and possible biventricular hypertrophy?

Might be fine, but.. This sounds like the sort of thing that the computer in the ECG machine would say, and it is often wrong. He should have an echocardiogram and an examination by a pediatric cardiologist. This may very well all be nothing, but best to check it out thoroughly.
Cardiology. Athletes often have different "normal" cardiac physiology. However anytime there is a question it is best to be evaluated by a cardiologist. Ecg is often the first step. An echocardiogram might be appropriate especially since you mention left and right hypertrophy. There may be structural defects that if present can be treated before it becomes problematic.