Should I see a specialist for flatfoot, or can my regular doctor take care of it?

Specialist. A family physician may recognize a flat foot problem, but it would be unusual for them to have training in appropriate treatments. There are just too many areas in medicine for one doctor to be an expert on everything. Podiatrists treat feet and ankles exclusively and are your best bet for treatment alternatives. Orthotics generally help. Occasionally surgery is needed.
Specialist. It would be best to see a specialist for treatment.
Flat Foot. I would see a specialist...And orthopedic or podiatrist.