I got my period 5 day late, spotted 1st day, didn't no if it was period. Then heavy blood dark red and brown, next day hardly any.Is this implantation?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Possible

Implantation bleeding is not really as common as the internet would have you believe.
When it does happen it's usually 6-12 days after ovulation. A pregnancy test 7-10 days after unprotected intercourse is much more helpful. If you are trying to avoid pregnancy considering your age please see your doctor to discuss birth control options. If you are trying to get pregnant take a prenatal vitamin.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis