I had 3 bumps on my outter libia and I applied antibiotic cream and they went down. It is red blister and burns when water runs on it?

See physician . See a gynecologist or dermatologist to see if the bumps are due to folliculitis, boils, or hidradenitis or another issue. They may culture the area and prescribe oral antibiotics if appropriate.