Any over-the-counter help for someone with uterine prolapse?

Limited choices. 3 options with prolapse: live with it, wear a pessary, or surgical correction. Ways to help symptoms but not reverse condition: kegel exercises, avoid constipation & unnecessary heavy lifting, maintain normal weight. In addition, avoid smoking as it weakens collagen- important for ligament strength. Usually once prolapse pushes through vaginal opening, it starts to worsen at a faster pace.
No. Uterine prolapse is generally treated with pessaries or surgery. Kegel exercises will strengthen the pelvic floor but will not decrease the degree of prolapse of the uterus (or bladder and rectum). The more active a women is, who has uterine prolapse, the more rapidly the prolapse will progress. When your prolapse has become symptomatic, it is time to do something about it. See your gynecologist.
No. Kegels and stool softeners will help prevent from getting worse. If recent heavy lifting or pregnancy then it may heal somewhat. Avoid sitting in a crouch (squatting) or on the toilet for more than a few minutes as well.