How common is it for somebody to get blood shot eyes?

Not common. Most people go through life without getting eye problems blood shot eyes which usually are infectious or due to bleeding can happen to anyone, but need exposure or trauma to produce these. Other causes can also happen but mostly these happen infrequently. Don't worry but seek help if it happens to you.
Occasionally. Most people go through life without getting eye problems blood shot eyes which usually are infectious or due to bleeding can happen to anyone, but need exposure or trauma to produce these. Other causes can also happen but mostly these happen infrequently. Don't worry but seek help if it happens to you.