Woke with uncomfortable feeling in the back of my mouth where my nose and tonsils are, it has lasted all day and I have a sore throat also, help?

Viral infection. Usually that type of pain is caused from an infection, the majority of the time a virus. Viruses will go away by themselves without any treatment. Zinc lozenges have been shown in studies to help resolve viral infections faster. If you start getting worse symptoms, pain with swallowing or fever or white patches on your tonsils, you should get checked by your doctor.