Hello sir, I am 19 years old and my penis is bent towards left and I feel quite uncomfortable. So can it be fixed without surgery?

Cant. Variant of normal unless your penis bends too much (peyronie's disease) causing pain with erections, then you may require evaluation for best treatment option. A new fda approved drug ( xiaflex) may be an option. See a urologist if this is problematic.