Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for my low blood pressure until I can see a doctor?

Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Low B/P
If you are not having symptoms from the low blood pressure, you may not need anything.
How long do you have to wait to see the doctor? I would add extra salt to your food for a short time but I am not sure this will may the b/p go up.

In brief: Low B/P
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Low blood Pressure
Low blood pressure means that the blood pressure has been measured several times in both arms with adequate cuff size several times and it is less than 90/60 in a person that always has blood pressures above 120/80.
For some people 90/60 is normal. On the other token if a patient is dehydrated or bleeding or taking blood pressure meds it is low. A feeling of fatigue or weakness or lethargy is not.

In brief: Low blood Pressure
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Vicken Poochikian