Do I have to get some blood tests before doing a botox injections?

Unlikely. Depends on the physician and the indication for the botox. For most cosmetic Botox injections, no lab work (blood tests) are needed.
Botox injections. There is no need to get blood test prior to your Botox or Dysport injections unless you have a concern that you may be pregnant. In that case, it would be prudent to wait until you know for sure you are not pregnant.
Botox blood testing. No. Skin testing may be required if you have a suspected allergy to albumen, otherwise no testing is needed.
No. Botox has an excellent safety record and no blood tests are needed prior to treatment.
Botox Tests? No blood tests are necessary before Botox treatments. There are three general reasons not to have Botox -- pregnancy, breast feeding, and neurologic disorders, such as myasthenia gravis. Best not to take any blood thinners, as bruising is a possible side effect.
No. No, no testing is required if you're generally in good health.
Rarely. If you are on coumadin, (warfarin) you might want to check the INR to see how much of a risk you are for bruising. I can't think of any other reason for a blood test. A urine pregnancy test may be helpful to make sure you are not pregnant.