My wife thinks I should see someone for my dentures. Should i?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Dentures

Do you already have dentures that do not fit properly? Or are you in need of dentures due to tooth loss or severe decay? In either case, you should see a dentist who makes dentures to assure proper fit.

In brief: Dentures

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Sure

Usually the wife is right.
If your dentures do not fit or look good then see a dentist. If you haven't had the dentures checked by your dentist within the past 2 years then see one.

In brief: Sure

Usually the wife is right.
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Maybe

If you are unable to comfortably function --- eat talk smile --- then you should see a prosthodontist for an evaluation.
If others see you struggling, this is a sign of ill-fitting dentures and should be adressed. That's what spouses are for !

In brief: Maybe

Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Peter Kurzweil