My doctor put me on progesterone after my third IUI and now i'm five days late.Can it stop your per

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief:

Use of vaginal Progesterone is only suitable for women with luteal defect (discrepancy of the menstrual date and the cycle date) in infertile patients.
It frequently corrects the defect allowing implantation and pregnancy to occur.

In brief:

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Progest after IUI

If you have a low Progesterone level 1 week after ovulation, vaginal Progesterone it a good idea! it will not guarantee a pregnancy, but it will correct the luteal phase (two week interval from ovulation to menses) of your cycle.
Low Progesterone levels can explain infertility, and. I diagnoses this by endometrial biopsy and Progesterone level. Try the therapy for 3 cycles because it works!.

In brief: Progest after IUI

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Steven Seres