My almost 21 mo old is sneezing and has watery eyes much like my older kids' allergies. Is a smaller dose of Claritin (loratadine) okay for her? It's bad day/night

Remove the allergen. She may have perennial allergies to pets or dust mites. It would be best not to use systemic medication in such a young infant. Try to find out what her allergies are (have the older ones been tested?) and remove the allergen from the environment.
Get checked. See your pediatrician . He may have a cold instead . Allergies at this young age unlikely ,