At my last check up, I forgot to tell the doctor about centipede sting. Is that ok?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me explian
It is not okay, you have make to tell your phscian any think could effect your health, becuse cetipede sting could cuse muscle break down, or ekg changes.

In brief: Let me explian
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
David Miller
In brief: Depends
It depends on what you saw your doctor for and whether the centipede sting has anything to do with it.
It's often a good idea to make some notes before going to the doc so that you remember the important things you want to tell them and important questions you want to ask.

In brief: Depends
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Roger Friedman
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma
In brief: Yes no problem
Centipede stings are very rarely allergic or dangerous.

In brief: Yes no problem
Dr. Roger Friedman
Dr. Roger Friedman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham