At my last check up, I forgot to tell the doctor about centipede sting. Is that ok?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explian

It is not okay, you have make to tell your phscian any think could effect your health, becuse cetipede sting could cuse muscle break down, or ekg changes.

In brief: Let me explian

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
David Miller

In brief: Depends

It depends on what you saw your doctor for and whether the centipede sting has anything to do with it.
It's often a good idea to make some notes before going to the doc so that you remember the important things you want to tell them and important questions you want to ask.

In brief: Depends

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Roger Friedman
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Yes no problem

Centipede stings are very rarely allergic or dangerous.

In brief: Yes no problem

Dr. Roger Friedman
Dr. Roger Friedman
Dr. Adam Levy