What is the best treatment for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy?

Various. Treatment of hocm depends on the symptoms: initially a combination of medications will be used (calcium channel blockers and beta blockers), but if symptoms progress, surgical myomecyomy or alcohol septal ablation may be indicated. Some patients with risk factors may need implantable cardiac defibrillators to prevent sudden cardiac death.
Depends. Treatment of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy depends on the severity and the symptoms: initially a combination of medications will be used (calcium channel blockers and beta blockers), but if symptoms progress, surgical myomecyomy or alcohol septal ablation may be indicated. Some patients with high risk factors may need implantable cardiac defibrillators to prevent sudden cardiac death.
It varies. Very mild cases require only close follow up without treatment. Many patients are managed with medications, such as beta blockers and/ or calcium channel blockers. Severe cases may receive more invasive treatments including surgery or catheter interventions.