Ttc sore breast milky CM temp up could I be pregnant no period I was on Depo-Provera only for two shots an I know that I ovulated please help?

Just take a test. Don't guess. Take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.
Yes, you could be. If you are certain that you ovulated then you can reasonably expect a home pregnancy test to be positive about 2 weeks after. Good luck!