I hurt my right knee. Ankle and foot is swollen and sharp pain in knee, calf, and ankle when I walk. What should I do. I tried ice and heat for 2 days?

See your Doctor. Knee injuries are painful. See your doctor for examination and appropriate treatment.
Seek medical help. If pain and swelling not resolving should see an orthopedic or family physician to determine strutural damage such as ligament, meniscus or bone. This usually will require imaging, the tests determined by clinical suspicion of the physician.