I drink pure carrot juice all natural wht is tht good for?

Vitamins! Carrots are rich in vitamin a especially. This is good for vision, especially night vision. Carrots have lots of other vitamins just not as high of concentrations as vitamin a.
The carrot producers. It takes a lot of carrots to get a glass of juice. Mostly this is carotenoids which leads to vitamin a and deficiency of this vitamin in the typical usa diet is rare. You are doing no harm and if this is a substitute for high sugar, high fat foods that is a good trade off. But any vegetable that is juiced would do the same thing.
Carrot industry. It takes a lot of carrots to get a glass of juice. Mostly this is carotenoids which leads to vitamin a and deficiency of this vitamin in the typical usa diet is rare. You are doing no harm and if this is a substitute for high sugar, high fat foods that is a good trade off. But any vegetable that is juiced would do the same thing.