My hubs has been havin pain in the stomach for 2 weeks. It comes when he eats and after he eats. Sharp pains on right n left side. What could it be?

Rule out Gallbladder. Pain with eating or after is suggestive of inflammation or blockage within the gallbladder. Other possibilities include a stomach ulcer, inflammation of the liver or pancreas or possible disease within the intestine. I would highly recommend that he gets seen by his doctor to do a formal evaluation and decided on appropriate testing.
Gastritis. Or possibly gastric ulcer would be a consideration especially if it's accompanied by heartburn or nausea. Another possibility would be gallbladder disease. Less likely and depending on age it could also be blockage of an artery that feeds the stomach and "central" part of the GI tract (celiac stenosis).