My period was 3 weeks late, started my period which only lasted 1 day. Bleeding seemed normal. Could I be pregnant?

Dr. John Kirk

In brief: Certainly possible

Check a pregnancy test as it is certainly possible to be pregnant in this situation.
If it is negative check again (if no period) in one or two weeks. Finally, it is common to miss periods on occasion with subsequent cycles often coming irregular.

In brief: Certainly possible

Dr. John Kirk
Dr. John Kirk
Dr. Lonna Larsh

It's common to have bleeding like you describe early in pregnancy.
Since your period was 3 weeks late, it is quite possible you are pregnant. A pregnancy test should be positive by now if you are. Go get one done and if you are pregnant, you should go see a doctor as bleeding in pregnancy always needs to be evaluated.

Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Adam Levy