I've mod-severe neck arthritis. I stretch, get massages, nerve stim. I'm 64. What is probable long-term health picture of condition?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Long term picture
Moderate-to-severe neck arthritis is something that you will have to learn to live with and manage the pain due the arthritis for the rest of your life as there is no cure for it.
With that said, there are many ways to manage the arthritic pain, including physical therapy, anti-inflammatory and analgesic meds, facet joint and epidural steroid injections, and surgery.

In brief: Long term picture
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Eric Weisman