Hello sir, I am having mild mitral valve prolapse with mild regurgitation. What will be my lifespan. What are the chances of progressing this condition?

Mitral. Mild mitral valve prolapse is very common in thin women especially but please see a cardiologist for an echo to determine the severity.
Cannot Be Certain. Unfortunately, there is no specific answer to your questions. Mitral valve prolapse can progress. If the mitral regurgitaion (mr) remains mild, then there should be little-if-any impact on life span. However, if it progresses and leads to severe mr, there can be a serious impact to quality of life and life span. Follow-up is critical, so see a cardiologist regularly to answer your questions.
Very good life. Reduce your risk factors by good cardiovascular behavior. Good dental hygiene avoid infections regular followup and echo may need valve repair along the way but well tolerated and good duration!