Can low vitamin B12 cause irregular heart beat?

No. B12 is involved in blood cell formation and nervous system function. Its deficiency can result in macrocytic (large blood cell size), and a host of neurological and GI symptoms. Some feel stamina and energy level might be affected. No connection to irregular heartbeat.
No. B-12 deficiency by itself would not be expected to cause an irregular heart rate. B-12 deficiency results in anemia, which may result in a faster heart rate, and increased catecholamines (such as adrenaline). I suppose the increased adrenaline could make one more likely to have pvcs. This is not a major reported problem associated with b-12 deficiency. Neuropathy would be much more concerning.