I have itchy red spots near my ankles. I also have them on my hands but there not itchy. What is it?

Chilblains . Could possibly be chilblain. A chilblain is a small, red swelling on the skin which can be very itchy and gradually becomes very painful. Here's a link to the mayo clinic: http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/chilblains/ds01091. Hope that helped! please vote me up if you can, thanks and good luck!
Fungal infection. When someone has a lower extremity fungal infection there is a possibility of having a upper extremity reaction called "id". Clear the infection with an antifungal and the hands will clear.
Tinea rash. Small, tiny red bumps around the ankles, may be a fungus called tinea pedis. If they are itchy, you need to treat them with topical antifungals or oral medications. Go see your podiatrist or dermatologist. Your hands may be affected by an id reaction. Your doctors will explain that to you.