How do I find a home birth provider?

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Why would you?!

No reasonable person would make an informed decision to deliver their baby at home without access to a maternity center with a large blood bank, surgical suites, experienced obstetrical surgeons, round-the-clock perinatal anesthesiologists and neonatal intensive care unit.
You should not put your life and your baby's life at risk by delivering at home - multiple studies prove it is much riskier!

In brief: Why would you?!

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Search online

A simple online search should help you find a provider willing to do a home birth.
I would make sure you understand the credentials of the provider and get a clear understanding of their policies for back up and transfer.

In brief: Search online

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston