Can stuttering be cured by hypnosis? Do you know of any hypnotists in southern maryland? Thank you.

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Neurology
In brief: In some cases
Stuttering is individual--from different causes anxiety, tourette, speech and language disorder developmental, trauma, stroke, tumours--each may have different treatment--depend on onset, frequency, provoking factors--ask speech therapist.

In brief: In some cases
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Perhaps
Stuttering can be very resistant to treatment but I have used hypnosis in a few such cases over the years with some success.
It is my opinion that in some stutterers hypnosis can be very effective. I am located in maryland but in baltimore.

In brief: Perhaps
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer