I got my flu shot a few months ago now I'm sick with everything even a cough that hurts my back and chest. Should I go to the doctor?

Probably... The flu shot is not a live vaccine and is unlikely to be the cause of your symptoms. Your cough can be due to many diagnoses so you need to see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. A cough can lead to musculoskeletal discomfort that will resolve once the cough is gone.
Bronchial symptoms. Coughing can irritate the chest wall thus pain arises. Have your doc take a look to make sure it's not something serious such as pneumonia.
Yes. The flu shot is effective against 3 types of flu -- it does not cover bacterial infections or other viral infections that can cause cough -- i would see your physician to help sort things out.