My baby girl is 1year old now she doesn't like to drink milk and I have to force her to. Is this normal or what?

In brief: Normal

After 1 yr whole milk is suggested for its fat content and minor nutritional benefits--vitamin d, calcium.
Try adding some cheeses, yogurts and other diary products. Also, there is nothing wrong with chocolate milk as long as its not a chocolate milk "drink"!

In brief: Normal

Dr. Natalie Geary

In brief: Milk overrated

Cow's milk is overated.
In fact it can cause many gastorintestinal issues. Give the baby yogurt, cheese and other sources of calcium. Rule of thumb: do not get into food battles with your child. They will love a food one week and hate it the next. That is normal.

In brief: Milk overrated

Cow's milk is overated.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey