4 days late for my periid I had unprotected sex a week ago could I be pregnant we really want a baby could my mind be delaying my period or not?

Garrett Caldwell
In brief: Either
It is possible that your period is late, but is it just as possible that you are pregnant.
A home pregnancy test can tell you but may not be accurate until about 2 weeks after conception.

In brief: Either
Garrett Caldwell
Garrett Caldwell
Answer assisted by Garrett Caldwell, Medical Student
In brief: Pregnant?
As you stated you have unprotected sex a week ago, 3 days before you was expecting you period.
, at that days is supposed to be 'safe', but wait for 10 days more, and if not , you can do a pregnancy test at home or go with dr.

In brief: Pregnant?
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Adam Levy