I had undescended testis surgery when I was 6 months. Now I am 27. I jave a small penis and I look much younger than what I am supossed to be w is pro?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Question is unclear
Not sure what "w is pro" is asking but you should have a testosterone level drawn.
Odds are good that you're normal and that your penis size is normal. You're lucky to look younger and will appreciate that more in about 20 to 30 years.

In brief: Question is unclear
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Consult endocrinolog
Have you gone thru puberty? You are post pubertal if you have developed pubic hair and your voice has deepened.
Endocrinologist will check your testosterone levels to see if you have a deficiency. This could be corrected. Good luck.

In brief: Consult endocrinolog
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. David Vandersteen
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: See below
Your question is unclear. It sounds like you are concerned that you have hypogonadism.
This requires a medical evaluation to obtain a diagnosis and treatment plan. It can be very complicated. If present it is not likely related to your testicular maldescent alone.

In brief: See below
Dr. David Vandersteen
Dr. David Vandersteen
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery