I have pain in my testis?

Many possibilities. Teaticular pain can be caused by several things. Less serious is epididymitis, infection, or trauma. More serious is a testicular torsion. Regardless of which, see your doctor to make a firm diagnosis and start a treatment.
Severe, sudden onset. Requires immediate attention to rule out testis torsion because this is an emergency & there is risk of loss. Epididymitis causes inflammation of both epididymis and testicle, onset not sudden but testis very tender & requires antibiotics & should be seen asap, although not severe emergency like torsion. Both best managed by a urologist as are other causes of testicular pain.
? Emergency. If painful, swollen and red or purple in color, you have a true emergency on your hands.Go to er asap ! if just sore, put an icepack on and see your doctor.