I have what I think is an abcess\boil in my pubic area it is very tender and so are my inguinal lymph nodes on the same side..I also feel nauseous?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: I think you're right

Gd description of abscess/boil, perhaps from an ingrown pubic hair; lymph nodes (same side) will localize and help heal the infection, so they enlarge and get tender. The nausea is a systemic sx, the worry is that infection enter the bloodstream. Rx is hot compresses and antibiotic.
May come to head & drain on own; if not incision & drainage by a doc. Do not I&D on own: could get septic, bad news.

In brief: I think you're right

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Jeremy Proctor

In brief: Seek treatment

An abscess needs to be drained for the infection to clear completely.
If your inguinal lymph nodes are swelling this could indicate a spreading infection. If left untreated you could become very sick. Seek treatment by a physician.

In brief: Seek treatment

Dr. Jeremy Proctor
Dr. Jeremy Proctor
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Need evaluation

Of course a definite diagnosis cannot be made here.
You need to be seen by your gynecologist asap.

In brief: Need evaluation

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Arnon Rubin