I'm having issues with my breasts that I would like a doctor to check out, do I go to my obgyn or general md?

Dr. Jeremy Proctor
In brief: Depends
If you have had mammograms or breast ultrasounds in the past, go to the doctor that ordered them (that way if any imaging is ordered, he or she can compare them to the previous).
If you are under 40 or have not had any imaging studies, i would recommend seeing your primary care physician first.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Jeremy Proctor
Dr. Jeremy Proctor
Dr. Robert Alexander
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Depends
The physician that provides you with regular medical exams and orders mammograms would likely be the best choice.
In rural areas, this is often the gp, whereas in metro areas many women do their pap screens, lab and xray studies with a gyn.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. Daniel Chappell
In brief: Either
Either your primary physician, or your ob/gyn would be qualified and experienced with breast exams and breast related problems.
I would see whomever you are most comfortable with.

In brief: Either
Dr. Daniel Chappell
Dr. Daniel Chappell
Dr. Jane Van Dis