I can never stop lying and lose my temper in an instant. I've been violent in the past can't feel love, have an IQ of 157 and am a girl. What's wrong?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Definitely something
Well, you are an extremely bright (genius, top 1%) young female.
Combine that with 'normal' adolescent angst, and u start with a bit nuts. Add 'violent in the past', can't stop lying, tempestuous, can't feel love! what physical or emotional trauma, what beasts are u harboring. Explore it, understand it, get control of it so it doesn't control u. Please get professional help. Learn to feel again.

In brief: Definitely something
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: You need help
You need to see a counsellor for evaluation and management.

In brief: You need help
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Shontae Buffington