I have very very painful 'stabbing' in my rectum area especially when im on my period. It is also painful passing stool or wind! and sometimes bleeds ?

Dr. William Scott
General Practice
In brief: Hemorrhoid
Based on your question, you may have a thrombosed internal hemorrhoid.
However, you are always better off having your doctor examine you to rule out abscess or any other anatomical abnormality.

In brief: Hemorrhoid
Dr. William Scott
Dr. William Scott
Dr. Michael Mirochna
In brief: Endometriosis
The first part of your description seemed to fit with endometriosis.
This is a condition in which there is tissue like the inside of your uterus i. A location outside of your uterus, such as on your colon. However this shouldn't causedectal. Leading. This is a problem that likely indicates a problem with the colon, such as hemorrhoids, inflammatory bowel disease, and least likely, colon cancer.

In brief: Endometriosis
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Adam Levy