I had a tooth extraction and a dental bone graft, three weeks ago. After one course of amoxicillin and more than 36 hoursof taking augmentin, there is swelling, pain, stench andoozing at the site. The doctor lanced and squeezed it 24hours ago, but it has

In brief: Infection

If he didn't give you a prescription for a rinse, try warm saltwater, 1tsp salt with an 8oz cup of warm water, but you may need to see an oral surgeon for an evaluation.
Go immediately.

In brief: Infection

Go immediately.
Dr. Saleh Elahwal
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Alveolar osteitis

Even though alveolar osteitis is a rare situation when placing bone graft after surgical extraction , but sometimes it happened especially if the bone placed is synthetic bone .
You are giving the symptoms of a dry socket .Please get evaluated by an oral surgeon .May be removing the graft and establishing a new clot will help.You have been taking antibiotics for so long and it is not working.

In brief: Alveolar osteitis

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Sorry

Sorry to hear that you are having problems.
Sometimes you do everything right and you can still have a bad result. It sounds like you are following the right course. Sometimes when I have an aggressive bacteria i look at teeth and or periodontal disease to be the causative agent. Also consider blood test. When was your last physical? Hang in there it will get better.

In brief: Sorry

Dr. Marsha Davis