Are there any approved treatments for fibromyalgia other than lyrica (pregabalin)?

Yes. I do not now if all of these are fda approved, but these are the medications used. Narcotics are never appropriate for fibro. Anti seizure meds like Lyrica (pregabalin) and Neurontin are used. An snri (effexor, cymbalta, or savella) is a mainstay of treatment. Physical activity is very important as well. Physical therapy can be helpful. Muscle relaxants might be used as well. Stay active!
Fibromylgia. There are centers dedicated to fibromyalgia and yes, there are many alternative treatments to help with this disease. You can google fibromyalgia treatment and find lots of usefull resources. Hope it helps.
Yes. ? about "approved treatments" for fibromyalgia (FM). The two other FDA approved meds are Lyrica (pregabalin) & Cymbalta. All three of these medications are non- opiates and modulate parts of the nervous system and brain that sense painful stimuli and transport signal about this information along "pain nerves". Cymbalta is also approved for treatment of depression. .