How can I get my son to see a neurologist when he refuses to believe what is happening to him?

???? Depends on whether he's a legal adult and on what's happening to him.
See below. If he is under the age of consent you have the parental authority to take him to see a neurologist. If he is over the age of consent all you can do is suggest.