Why are my feet swollen?

Edema. Having both feet swollen is typically a sign of edema, resulting from relatively poor circulation (sometimes poor veins, rarely poor heart pumping) and the feet being dependent much of the day. Nutritional deficiency (low protein) and too much salt can worsen. Getting more exercise, elevating your feet during the day, can help. Depending on your age and health, you should see your doctor.
Many possible causes. There are a number of possible causes for this problem, some may be serious. Kidney, liver and heart disease should all be considered. Peripheral vascular disease is also possible. The majority of cases, however, are due to a venous problem that allows blood to pool in lower legs. This results in increased venous pressure that pushes fluid into the tissues of the lower legs and feet. See your doc.
Medical issues. If it's both feet, more than likely a general medical condition like heart, kidney, or circulation issues, to name only three. Do you have a primary care physician? Regards, Dr. Latva.