I am always regular period even after IUI failure.But it is been 1 month since my IVF failure &no period.We don't have any problem.What shuld I do.?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Gyn Eval

Speak with your gynecologist just to be safe and for the reassurance that nothing is truly wrong.
Most likely isn't but why worry?

In brief: Gyn Eval

Most likely isn't but why worry?
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Frank Yelian

In brief: Go see a docotr

There are few possibilities, 1, you are pregnant, 2.
High dose fertility medication results in multiple follicle growth in different stage, so your remaining follicle may still grow. If your pregnancy test is negative, take 10 days Provera (medroxyprogesterone) (10 mg) in most case will bring your period. Birth control pill will work as well.

In brief: Go see a docotr

Dr. Frank Yelian
Dr. Frank Yelian
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: No period after IVF

It is not uncommon after ivf cycles to miss one or 2 periods.
It is the fact that the treatment "shocks" your internal hormonal clock and sometimes it takes a little bit to came back to normal. What you should be worried is if you develop nausea, vomiting, malaise(feeling sick) fever and sudden weight gain. This should prompt you to see your doctor asap.

In brief: No period after IVF

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Adam Levy