What new treatments are there for multiple sclerosis?

Define new... First line therapies include: -interferon beta-1a (avonex) im once a week. -interferon beta-1a (rebif) sc three times a week. -interferon beta-1b (betaseron, extavia) sc every other day. -glatiramer acetate sc (copaxone) sc daily. Second line therapies include: -mitoxantrone (novantrone) IV q3months. -natalizumab (tysabri) IV q4weeks. -fingolimod (gilenya) PO daily.
Several. The latest is the Copaxone 40mg thrice weekly injection, and prior to that was Tecfidera. Lemtrada may be approved as of later this year, and Plegridy, a less frequent Avonex (interferon beta 1a) is due perhaps in next few months.
MS. Multiple sclerosis treatments depend on the severity. Medication often works for mild ms. Severe MS can be rapidly progressive, and many types have been tried including medications, brain stimulation, and plasmapheresis. Alternative treatments include exercise, massage, diet, herbal remedies, massage, accuncture, and aromatherapy. Use what alternatives help, and use meds based on your disease.