On progesterone after d&c and no period-what does this mean for future viable pregnancy potential?

In brief: It is common

To have period of amenorrhea or just minor spotting on Progesterone only contraception .
If you want to pregnant , you need to stop the pill and try it . Your menses may not come back immediately particularly if you are on depo.

In brief: It is common

Dr. Gebrehana Zebro (formerly Woldegiorgis)
Dr. Padmavati Garvey

In brief: Need more info

I assume if you are on Progesterone after a d+c that you had the d+c done because of heavy bleeding or some similar problem. I assume you did not have the d+c because of a miscarriage.
Progesterone after a d+c because of heavy bleeding can help to prevent the lining from overgrowing and will actually help with future pregnancy.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
It might take a while to get your period back after a D+C. You should have a period after you stop the progesterone. If you do not have any bleeding after you stop the progesterone, then you should see your doctor.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil