Can I use xlear nasal spray whilst I am using beconase steroid nasal spray . Am suffering chronic sinusitis due to concha bullosa :(?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

Beconase (beclomethasone) is an intranasal steroid to suppress the inflammation in your nose and the xlear is likely a decongestant.
Are you seeing an ent? If not, you might want to get those concha bullosas removed or at least consider balloon angioplasty. I would also recommend increasing the Beconase (beclomethasone) to 2 sprays to each nostril twice daily for 2 weeks.

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See an ENT doctor

Yes, you can use both, but chronic sinusitis which is producing significant symptoms should be examined by an ENT doctor to be sure you would not benefit from some form of surgical intervention.

In brief: See an ENT doctor

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
I agree, I usually recommend using the saline rinse first and then the steroid spray.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine