What daily exercises do you suggest for trigger finger?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Yes and No
Surgery is the truly option with the best success rate.
Steroid injections help but are temporary, weaken the joint and tissue and bone, and become less effective over time. Discuss the best options, even occupational hand therapy, with your hand surgeon.

In brief: Yes and No
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. David Tuckman
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Try injections
I have not found stretching exercises work well for trigger fingers.
60%-70% of patients get complete relief of their symptoms with injections of cortisone. If you have 3 or fewer injections into a single area spaced out at least a month apart it is very safe with few to no side effects. If the injections don't work i would recommend a small surgery called a trigger finger release.

In brief: Try injections
Dr. David Tuckman
Dr. David Tuckman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine