I've taken planb a lot in my lifetime does that mess me up from wanting a baby later on in life?

In brief: Bad planning?
Planb is called planb because it is not "plan a".
That means a woman must have a "plan a" to prevent pregnancy if she does not want to become pregnant. A "plan a" can be birth control pills, diaphragm, implant, iud, condoms, no sex, etc... Planb is for use on rare occasions (that's the idea). A woman who uses planb many times can talk with her primary doctor about living a better planned life.

In brief: Bad planning?
Dr. Eric Wang
Dr. Kwok gives a great answer!
Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: No
While i completely agree with the previous answer that you need a plan a, having taken Plan B several times should not prevent you from getting pregnant in the future.
Certainly taking Plan B can throw off your cycles for a bit, but your cycles should regulate again and you should be able to get pregnant. If you do have trouble getting pregnant in the future, it's not from the plan b.

In brief: No
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Jonathan Jassey