I've been nauseous with extreme migraines and a fever. The migraines n fever are by far the worse. Its been almost a week. What cud this be?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: HEADACHE/FEVER=BAD

Fever and severe headache could signs of meningitis or severe sinus infection.
The fact that it has been present a week is only mildly reassuring. I recommend prompt evaluation by a physician.

In brief: HEADACHE/FEVER=BAD

Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Change in headaches

If you have a headache with a change in your mental status, stiff neck, seizures, or decreased responsiveness, these may be early signs that you have an infection in the brain and you should proceed to your nearest hospital.

In brief: Change in headaches

Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Steven Seres