I go from a manic mood to a life is overmood for no reason and it's making me miserable. Is there anything a professional could do to help?

YES. A psychiatrist can take a cafeful history, make the proper diagnosis and start the proper therapy.
YES! Many conditions can fit these descriptions, including bipolar disorder. It sounds like this is affecting your life and you are looking for help. Prompt evaluation by a mental health professional will get you on the right path. There are many effective treatments for mood disorders.
Ask for help. Ask to see a psychiatrist who will evaluate and make a recommendation like therapy, or medication.